Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Working??

Not really sure how I am going to approach this one. Work gave me a call last night, the same manager who had called over a month ago. I missed the call, but he left a voicemail saying that I was still an employee and this was not meant to be a forced medical leave. Basically he wants to know if I plan on coming back....

I really don't know what to do. My health has not been great still, and the thought of going back to work and being questioned by so many people as to where I was, and what was wrong, and am I ok, well, the thought stresses me out and makes me slightly ill. Part of me knows it would be great to have the money, but I think I need to seek more help with my illness, and my emotions. I just don't know if I am ready to go back to work.

On a more positive note, I have been part of a group call 'craftster' and I am currently working on my first craft swap! And, it is a secret swap, so I get to "stalk" someone and then make crafts for them and send them off! How exciting! And someone gets to do the very same for me. I am getting so anxious and have been holding off going to the craft store because I want to wait until I see who my person is, and some of their interests. I really hope I can come up with a few good ideas and that they work out! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment